HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHAISTA!!!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!
i know that that time, when shaista came to my house, she said she liked this particular picture that i drew(: so, im dedicating this to her(: haha i hope you like it!!(:
Uruha is Hawt!!Click for bigger view!! (: Anyways, i have blisters on my fingers! ouchh.cause, i played my father's electric guitar. the strings are totally more thinner than that of acoustic guitar, yeahh...today had this school mission which was TOTALLY boring. i sat there freezing because the air-con was SOOO cold!! at least lower down the temp..i also slept when they asked us to close our eyes. and the most stupid thing was writing our life story on was is going to happen to us in the future and when we die.. WTH, seyy. they want us to picture oursleves DIE! (touch wood, touch wood) so weird lah. we never know when we are going to die anyways(touch wood, touch wood) So thats about it, yeah. fell asleep while studying history in the afternoon, too tired cause im fasting>.>
Did I tell you that I got GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR????!! YEAH, I ALREADY GOT IT!!! YAY!!!=D This game is like so fun and so......dont know how to say but is still very COOL!! I love the songs! AND I LOVE THE LINKIN' PARK SONG!!HAHAHA!!!=D ~BEAT IT!!~~BEAT IT!!~ (Lately been aaddicted to Michael Jackson's songs..LOL)
a nice day today, celebrated ibu's birthday with makbusu and family coming over:) gave ibu my birthday present and she kinda liked it, hehe:) apparently, ayah was being like so childish and annoying, so it spoiled the whole thing. he so emo, i have no idea why. rocked out with the electric guitar(like finally) at like 11pm till now hahaha, talk abt noise pollution! dont worry, i didnt plug in the amplifier so its basically like damn soft lol. oh well its now 1245 as i am writing this and i should bloody well sleep soon cause i puasa-ing tmr yeppp, hahaha, nothing much happened today except for the birthday party, bye bye people who are reading this now lol. song of the day: Firework by Katy Perry
Comments